Saturday, February 14, 2009

So what are you doing for Valentines day. I am making my own valentines dinner . We are having Ribeye steak, Roasted Asparagus and Probably a baked potato. For dessert probably a
quick strawberry shortcake!

Oh I can't wait to take some pics of my kitchen, we got the new counter tops and sink put in I am so excited. I won't be cooking in a 1970's kitchen anymore! There isn't that much left to do !


Here are today's freebies
Elements



Template



quick pages
Papers



Kits

2 comments:

  1. Arriving via the blog train...

    Congrats on the kitchen remodel! That must be very exciting!

    And I am headed back to your post to check out the freebies - I love a good freebie. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on all the freebies, wonderful blog. Congrats on the kitchen, love having a nice kitchen to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!