Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sorry no post yesterday, I am having my kitchen repainted and also having them cut out my stove top and cabinet to make so I can get a brand new stove and oven. See my kitchen was done in the 70's and it still has the old brown in the wall oven that is too tiny and then a stove top! I hate it I want a stove/oven so bad! My kitchen is going to look so good when it is done! I wanted to let you know in case my post are in frequent because I will be moving everything out of my cabinets and boy is that a job!

Kits
paper




elements

Templates

5 comments:

  1. gimme some pics of your kittchen! btw: the 70th are totally trendy now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your renovations! They're time consuming, but so worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics of your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's exciting to get a new kitchen! I've never been a homeowner but when I do, I'll totally be a kitchen girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek - that reminds me I was going to completely reorganize my kitchen while DH is out of town as a surprise V-Day present.

    Have fun with your new kitchen - can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!