Friday, March 27, 2009

Frugal Friday





Here is my Frugal Friday Post: Decorating on a Budget! I told you last week how I found a really good deal on a futon for my son well this week when I was looking at a salvage store I found these craft shelves cubicals that you buy and stack and then I found a desk top with a shelf and that will be my son's desk when it is all done and the cubicles where 30.00 a piece and I got them half off for 15.00 so for what I was going to be spending on his bed alone, I got his whole room done with extra to spend which is less than 400.00 dollars!! So please don't overlook garage sales, craigslist, freecycle, classified ads because you do not know what you will find! Also wanted to let you know that you can follow me on twitter where I will be tweeting about great deals, giveaways and recipes that I don't post here!

Meant to tell you that amazon.com has the amazon prime where you get 2 day shipping for free or overnight shipping for 3.99. It is 79 dollars but for three months you can try it for free. I won't order it but I figure I get my three months for free !!

My ears are feeling better, found out my back was on too tight, thank heavens! I get my new lens today an that is awesome can't wait to play with it.



quick pages





kits

4 comments:

  1. glad your ears are feeling better~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to the weather getting nice so I can hit up some yard sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!