Friday, March 20, 2009

I am so happy spring is here! You should see my azalea bush, it is almost full bloom! Here are a couple of pictures I took yesterday! Are they not beautiful!













I also want to show you my cabinet I got from my grandmother! I can't wait to put my china in it! I would take a picture of the whole thing but I only had my 50mm lens and I didn't have enough room to get the shot!


Yesterday, I gave a link for a mothers day gift idea, today I am going to give another link to a hybrid recipe book! There isn't instructions but if is a great inspiration for another gift idea!
Here is the link


Today's Freebies

quick pages


Pages


Elements


Templates




Kits



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful QP's Thank you very much.

    artgalstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!