Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I don't know what to do, we have a great dog, she isn't quite a year old. The thing is lately I babysit a little girl and ruby(my dog) really loves her but when her dad comes to pick her up she starts barking and gets a little agressive. I know she is being protective with the little girl, but I can't be worried about her getting aggressive. I am going to start putting her outside before he comes but I really want to nip this behavior in the bud ! Any suggestions?

Since I am on my diet and I have really been trying hard to change my way of cooking, but it is really hard! I have also been looking for some different healthy recipes to try . While searching yesterday I found this one and think it is one that I will be cooking soon!

I haven't done any layouts in a long time so here is one I made for an entry into the latest digi dare challenge


Credits
Borders and Frames By Flerg
Grunge Paper: Freebie by JULAENDER
Alpha is Scribbles Mirranda Reinhardt

Templates
elements



quick pages

Papers
kits

2 comments:

  1. great page -- and those are some great quickpages listed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!