Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have to get washing done this week for my trip next week! I look forward to seeing my niece and nephews but the base they are on is absolutely in the middle of nowhere and ugh it gets a little boring because there is nothing to do and no where to go. I guess I am one that just can't sit around very long.

My husband is waiting to hear from the sleep center because he has been falling asleep at work which is not a good thing. I have known this was a problem for a while because I can here him when he stops breathing at night but he refused to get anything done about it (talk about stubborn) So in a way I am sort of glad this happened because it forces him to get it checked!

Hey, as you know I got my ears pierced so I am looking for new earrings so what is your favorite etsy seller for earrings and jewelry?

Here are today's freebies


Template





papers




quick pages








kits




4 comments:

  1. Hey! It's my freebie! Thanks for posting it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun on your trip and your husband's problem is something nice and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your Husband is involved in the sleep study. My Husband did it 2x and has a CPAP machine. He wears it every night. We are a gorgeous couple-he with his CPAP and me with my dental guard. I think a robber would be scared to see us in the middle of the night. Anyway, it's made a BIG difference in my Husband's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My BIL has sleep apnea. he would fall asleep mid-sentence and we were like wtf?
    That's good that he is going to have that checked out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!