Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have to say, I am so excited. I have lost about 15 lbs so far and went down a jean size! I am now at 200 and my small goal is to get under 200 and I am almost there! One thing I have learned that it is not about what you can't have it is about how much you eat. I have really tried not to cut anything out of my diet but to change portion sizes and things like instead of full fat cheese, use low fat cheese!

I feel so good, my husband and I and some friends are going out Friday night. I really want to get myself a new outfit. I really don't care if I ever get as small as I was at one point in my life, but would love to get to a 12/14. I honestly don't go buy the sizes they say are appropriate for you because honestly mine is 125-14o . 125 would be way to small, I wouldn't mind 140.


quick pages


template






papers


Kits

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Congratulations on reaching 15 lbs! That's a wonderful accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the weight loss!

    and regardless of the numbers, it's about getting to a place where you are happy with yourself and where you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go on your weight loss. i just wish i could get the motivation to start. you have inpsired me though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!