Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is it me or has anyone else noticed groceries are getting cheaper! I went to walmart yesterday and noticed milk under 3.oo a gallon and my dog food was nearly a dollar cheaper. I hope so because we need a break on somethings while everything else is going up!

I also wanted to let you know I have started twittering, but I am not sure how to add the widget to the blog so as soon I find out I will! These things get addicting, blogging and twittering what is the next new thing? I could spend some time doing nothing but these two!

Today I have found some beautiful spring freebies! Hope you all enjoy!



folder




quick pages



kits












5 comments:

  1. Think the prices are due to major retailers (like Wal-Mart) putting the squeeze on manufacturers to give back the price increase due to higher transportation cost. No more high gas = lower prices. Hopefully it's a trend that will continue!

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Stan is right! I haven't noticed much change, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. groceries are getting cheaper but there are some they are still up and some that seem to have gone up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did notice that milk is getting cheaper but I haven't seen a lot of change in other areas. Thanks for visiting my blog and happy partying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that some things seem to be cheaper here also, which is nice since we are on a pretty tight budget!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!