Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is so funny to watch kids as they grow up! My son who will be thirteen this year, has all of a sudden taken an interest in his looks. He has been using axe hair styling gel in his hair and has taken a shower two days in a row without fussing :) I guess there must be a girl he likes. He wants a girlfriend so bad and keeps saying he is never going to have one. I keep telling him to not rush and when the time is right he will ! I forgot what it was like to be in such a hurry to grow up!

I am so excited I ordered a Tamron 75-300 zoom lense for my camera so hopefully I can take some better and more up close paintball pics and closer wildlife pictures! Can't wait to play. I bought it through amazon and I took the three month trial of the Amazon prime and got 24 hour shipping for 3.99 or 2 day shipping for free! I am going to cancel after the three months are over but I figured I would take it for free for three months anyways!

kit






quick pages and page kits













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!