Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday and Freebies

Monday: Salmon Patties
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken with Brussel Sprouts
Wednesday: French Onion Soup
Thursday: Left over chili
Friday: Grilled Chicken with baked potato

I have been watching all these people joining the CVS and Walgreen Coupon and Rebate bandwagon. They seem to get awesome deals and I think I am going to give it a try. It is hard enough to make your dollars stretch so if I can do that by spending some time researching I will!

What I wish is to have Grocery stores that doubled and Triple Coupons, but we have none! I used to do all my shopping at wal-mart but I have definitely come to realize that wal-mart is just as expensive as any other grocery store!

I also want to start an organizing binder for my coupons and also for my recipes and information for important information in the kitchen such as freezing information and seasonal fruits and veggies and Storage Shelf Lifes! I found awesome tips on how to do this!


Here are your Freebies

quick pages


Elements



Papers

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try out the salmon patties - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great freebies - love those easter birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped on the bandwagon myself. But there is NO way I can get into organizing coupons. I just put them in my drawer in a file and look through them when I get the weekly ads. I did save $37 last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu looks yummy!

    And to answer your question from my blog...I actually buy frozen frozen perogies. If I knew how to make my own from scratch I would! I would have so much fun experimenting with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to post the Sausage, potato, and apple skillet meal recipe later this week -- it's really easy and sooo good!

    Thanks,
    Stacey
    http://mommustwrite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking menu! thanks for gathering those items together too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy menu! I tried the coupon cvs thing - it was way too much work for way too little savings for me. I ope it goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!