Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Did not get to some of my menu last week, so you will see a repeat on a couple this week

Monday: Chorizo Burgers and Baked Fries
Tuesday: Broiled Catfish Sandwich with Coleslaw
Wednesday: Spaghetti and Cheesy Garlic Bread (recipe below
Thursday: stuffed poblano
Friday: Taco's and Spanish Rice! ( I add about 1/8 teaspoon of chipolte powder)



Cheesy Garlic Bread
1 loaf of French Bread
1/2 to 1 small bowl of margarine
1/2 container of kraft parmesian cheese
Smoked gouda grated (probably about a cup)

Preheat your oven. In the bowl of margarine mix in your parmesian cheese and spread across
french bread and bake as usual. With about 5 minutes left to go take your bread out and open it up and put the smoked gouda across the bread and broil until the cheese is melted!




Here are some more pictures of Saturday's Paintball. I told my husband I could have done so much better on other shots if only I had a zoom lense! I think that will be my next purchase! I didn't want to get to close up on some shots because paintballs where flying and I didn't have any other protection except my mask!
















And here are the pelicans! Aren't they beautiful! I am so blessed to be able to catch these creatures!












and these two fought over a fish for a long time they were so funny



Papers





Templates



quick pages





kits


ccvm,vm mc

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog! That recipe for the burgers sounds awesome! Definitely one I'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Your meal plans sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cheesy garlic bread sounds yummy! I really need to go back to doing more meal planning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, your menu sounds great!!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!