Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Kitchen And Cajun Broiled Catfish Sandwich

I know I have been talking about my kitchen for a while and have shown no pictures, well today is your lucky day! I am really proud of my kitchen. I am only taking a picture of this area because well you know, haven't got the rest organized yet! There is still no backsplash yet but that is coming!









Cajun Broiled Catfish!








Start With Catfish Fillet


Use Cajun Seasoning - season desired amount









Broil Approximately 5-6 minutes per side!











Next toast and butter some




Serve with roasted potato's and Cole slaw



Here are today's freebies

quick pages


6 comments:

  1. That catfish looks yummy! And the kitchen looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kitchen - we are having new cabinets and appliances in ours in 4 weeks - can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would LOVE that meal! I might just have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy sounding fish!! The kitchen looks great!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!