Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Shoppes new kits come out today on Saturday and there are a couple that I just love!
the first is from Danny Mogstad &Libby Weifenbach


The next is


There is a girl version too!
Got to play with my new lens yesterday and here are some pics!












These pelicans are so gentle, we were up taking pics and they never moved! One of the pelicans must have been in a fight because his foot and his beak were injured! These are such beautiful creatures!

Just about finished with my son's room. We cleaned his carpets last night but they were so nasty! His room was terrible! That is a job and takes forever but it looks so much better!






Alpha's


Templates


quick pages





Kit


4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo of the Pelican. Nature is my favorite type of photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures! Absolutely beautiful!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kits ... and I just love those pelican photo's - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!