Sunday, March 29, 2009




That is my fur baby ruby! That is one spoiled dog! She is so adorable and so much fun. She is my protector. If my husband tries to give me a kiss she is right there poking her cold black nose between us! If my son tries to come over and give me a hug she will run and jump in my lap before he can get there, one time she nearly knocked over the chair because she jumped over the side and I wasn't expecting her! I knew when we went to the shelter she was the one for us!

I found a really neat site today! She has freebies with digital papers and also templates to make cards! Check it out here. I found a couple of other sites that are on my twitter because that is where I update sites that I find when I find them!

Here are your freebies for today! Hope you enjoy

Elements





Templates




quick pages





Papers



4 comments:

  1. Wow great freebies, thanks for showing them. You dog is cute, love the photo. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby looks adorable!

    I can't believe you find so many freebies - coming here is like one-stop shopping. You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy!!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!