Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cake Pops

Well I made my attempt at cake pops for the bake sale this weekend! They are not the most stunning things but it will work. I have learned what I need to do. Chill , Chill, Chill  but I wasn’t sure until yesterday if we were going to be allowed to sell baked goods and then my daughter had a musical last night so I tried last night and I tried to early before the cake was cooled. Today I finished it but only really got 10 usable ones plus a couple that are not on the stick but in a bag alone!

IMG_1779

 

Oh well it is the thought that counts! I think the next time, I am going to make mini loaves of bread! This bake sale though was sort of a last minute thing so I didn’t  really have time to get my ideas together~

I am glad they are done because  you know having to eat the ones that didn’t turn out probably gained 5lbs  after I was done! Now I have the mess to clean up and boy can I make a mess!

Here are today’s freebies

Elements

folder

Papers

dbs_rainbowessentials_pp_prev

wgd_giftofstuff6-prev

quick pages

mtbr_hootyqp

wi9en8

vlim_itsmydayqp9

folder

Kits

collab_unpetitcoinverdure

preview_addon_releaseme2_fanette

suzyqscraps_carefreekit

QP-TW-UNFORGETTABLEMINI-PREVIEW

2 comments:

  1. I think they look pretty darn good! LOL about eating the ones that didn't make it! That would be me too! Thanks for the links to the freebies..as if I need any more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I would have eaten them too! Thanks for the link to the freebies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!