Monday, April 20, 2009

My Favorite Things Swap!



IMG_1716-copy



Monday: Fried Pork Chops and Vegetable
Tuesday: hamburgers/ french fries
Wednesday: Cajun Shrimp Pastahttp://cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2009/03/some-like-it-hot.html
Thursday Chicken Parmesian
Friday: spaghetti

Breakfast Cereal, waffles, Overnight Sticky Buns



I saw this on another blog, and thought it would be fun to do one of my own! I would like to get to know my readers so I thought this was a cute idea! So if your interested here is what we will do, I will assign each person someone to swap with. You are to send your assigned person a package of new items worth no less than 10 dollars and no more than 2o of some of your favorite things. It can be candy, candles, tea etc whatever you enjoy! If you sign up, you must follow through because if you do not you will not be allowed to participate on my swaps ever again it is not fair to receive one and not to send yours! The due date for packages will be May 23 .



1. sign the mister linky below



2 email me at basketballmomma@gmail.com with your real name and address and any allergies that you may have!



3. package must be received by May 23



4. Post a picture on your blog or if you don’t have a camera write a short thank you and description of your box!



So if you now if you are still willing to do this come, just click on mr linky and sign up and send me your real name , real address, email and any allergies you may have! Also please spread the word if you can because I would like to have a really nice swap!





That photo above is my chocolate chip scone that I made with the recipe I Saturday! I used 2 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of oats . It was really good next time I am going to try using some dried cherries! I think that will be yum!



Here are today’s freebies, there wasn’t a ton but I found what I liked!



Templates



Webajeb-Template-014-web





quick pages



37928028_p



spring  qp



27082_thumb2





folder_thumb[6]



folder_thumb[7]



QPLoveCallingpv

3 comments:

  1. Arriving via the DST blog train...

    The swap sounds like fun! While I don't have time to participate this time around, I'll definitely think about it for the next time. I hope it goes well.

    Thanks for listing the freebies - those quick pages look like something I want to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds fun i will give oit some thght my baday is m23r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from DST blog train!

    That does sound fun,,the swap. sigh...I can't do it right now but still it's a great idea:)

    YUMMY looking photo you have on here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!