Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OOH OOH I won!! and some other awesome finds!

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I won , I won. I joined the 5 minutes for moms blog party and won a scrabble tile pendant and glass pendant! I have never one anything before, I can't believe this I am so excited!!! WOO HOO! Isn't it funny that I won a pendant when I was just typing a post about jewelry findings!!


Well it's official, I am going to go broke LOL :) . I asked about etsy jewelry sellers and boy did I ever get some really nice websites. Take a look at these!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5664110

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=100481

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5561187561187

These are like the ones I bought except it was darker green ! the ones I bought yesterday! Are they not the cutest ! I love turtles and for a long time after Katrina, we constantly had turtles in our yard!

Even though these are not jewelry I thought they were the niftiest things,they even have manly ones I want one so bad!

Here is something else check out these umbrella's they are pricey, but are they not stunning!



Here is a recipe for meatloaf and my son usually will not eat it but he just loves this!

The only difference is I substitute bread crumbs for oatmeal and make it 1 cup instead of 1/2

and put bbq sauce on top!

1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 egg
1/2 cup oats -- quick cooking
1/3 cup barbecue sauce -- honey flavored
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mustard -- prepared
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 pound ground beef

n a large bowl, stir together soup mix, egg, oats, barbecue sauce, onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Add beef and mix well. Press into an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350* for 1 hour. Top with ketchup. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160*. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.


Before I go , reminder don't forget I am on twitter and I am definitely twittering about giveaways and tutorials and free stuff and recipes, I bet I found 15 giveaways yesterday alone. So check me out if you like it please follow!

Templates











Papers



elements


quick pages/brackbook














kits/Sampler












4 comments:

  1. That meatloaf recipe sounds so good! I make meatloaf a lot, but it would be nice to mix it up a bit. The oats are probably healthier than bread crumbs, I assume? But serve the same purpose - to bind it together?

    I'm going to go check out all your Etsy links. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute earrings! And congrats on winning! Awesome!!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy is the devil.

    Love the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning from the Blog Party!!
    I didn't win...lol!! All those prizes and not one for me :) It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!