Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Something Funny and Mac and Cheese!

This is too funny! Omg, it is hilarious, but it is true~



I made a mac and cheese tonight trying to use this formula, but it ended up being to dry,
I am generally do not care for Mac and Cheese, but I love smoked gouda and really want to make a decent one! I don't like milk very much, so I really don't want one that is really really creamy but one that is not dried out Does anyone hava good recipe for a baked mac and cheese that is not overly creamy that I could possibly build on!

I also have another situation, maybe someone can give me some advice. My husband and I drive our church van! We have just recently started picking up a 26 year old young man that is blind and is mentally challenged! He is very sweet but he wants to call my house and talk to my daughter who is 10 and autistic and my son who is 13. We tried to tell him my daughter will not talk on the phone but he doesn't really understand that. I don't want to hurt his feelings at all but I don't know how this should be handled. What do you think I should do?



freebies

Photography related



Templates




elements


quick pages







kits










6 comments:

  1. omgosh, I love mac & cheese! The creamier, the better. I have a gourmet one that I make for Christmas Eve, but it costs a fortune. I also have a Paula Dean one that you make in the crockpot (if you google it, you can find it - I don't have the recipe handy at the moment) ... it's TOTALLY unhealthy but tastes so good.

    As for the young man you drive ... ugh, I don't know. Does he have a guardian you can speak with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the blog train:) YUMMY mac & cheese!! sigh...we usually end up doing the boxed version though cause I'm just lazy! LOL

    Have no clue what I'd do about the young man. I guess I'm with Andy, talk to a guardian maybe if he has one? Otherwise unfortunately you'll just have to explain even if it does hurt his feelings. That's a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, mac & cheese sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you find a good baked mac and cheese recipe, post it here. all the ones I've ever tried have turned out too dry.

    I think that you'll probably have to be pretty straightforward with this young man, rather than worry about hurting his feelings. It sounds like he has difficulty picking up on the nuances and subtleties of the conversation, so you'll just have to come out and say, "Look. She can't and won't talk to you." Being that blunt may feel harsh to you, but I'm guessing that it won't come off that way to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I love Mac n Cheese. I love it creamy though! That video was a hoot!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!