Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Sunday

 mosaic1666635

1. Nutella Cupcakes, 2. Baby Bluebird Cupcakes, 3. Banana Cake (Cupcakes), 4. Classic Lemon Bars 

Link me up to some of your sweets! click on the Mister Linky and add a link to your sweets you have made!

I love to bake and I was looking through flickr for some inspiration and these are just a sampling of some I found. All of the picture above have recipes  included. I also would love to take part in some baking challenges online, so if you know any good challenges please let me know! If you want some other recipes and ideas, look at this awesome site! I am going to make this a weekly theme so come back link up and share with us what you made this week!

I think I am going to try to make it in the Iron CupCake Earth Challenge using soda!  Here is an entry for cherry 7 up cupcakes! Doesn’t that sound delish!

Yesterday I talked about easy and simple mothers day gifts and here is an article  about mothers day tea and it would go well with some of these sweet recipes

I am also  added  a Mr. Linky at the top so if you have a sweet treat you would like to add just link us up by clicking on the Mister Linky!

Changing the subject some, I have noticed the closer my son gets to 13 the more the attitude is. My husband and I were laughing at the counter eating lunch and come up with our own saying.  Teenagers are why God created  baseball bats and happy pills! LOL  just teasing, don’t want anyone to take me serious. It is just funny how you can tell when your kids get closer to a teenager . It is only beginning for us!

 

commercial use

bannw_psstyle_tapes

Templates

MSTemplate7copy

pv-template-600

Kaeliras-Templates-32

Alphas

BlogTrainBaseballAlphaPreview

elements

BBT_TlcCreationsPreviewElements

BALLGAMEBLOGTRAIN2_RSW_APRIL2009

Kits

royanna_takemeout_prev01b

MGD_PlayBall_Preview

takemeouttoballgamepreview_1

37859515

Collab_blueforest

blue_h10

3 comments:

  1. Great freebie list, thanks! Those cakes look delish. I'll have some cake pics up tomorrow as it was my son's bday over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this selection !
    the cupcakes seem to be huuuummmmm ! !
    http://mathildescrap.over-blog.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will try and link up to Sweet Sunday next week.
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!