Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: MYO ICED Coffee

 

  wfmwbannerKRISTEN

I love frozen and Iced coffee’s but they do get expensive but they are so easy to make from home!

For an Iced coffee all you have to do is make a pot of your favorite strong coffee and let it cool down.In a glass add as much Ice as you like. Pour the coffee over the Ice and add milk! If you like flavoring add some of your favorite coffee flavored syrup or  make your own flavoring syrup by combining a simple syrup and and little extract  such as vanilla or almond!

For a frozen homemade frappuccino use this recipe If you want to instead of using Ice you can make Ice with leftover coffee and use that so that it doesn’t water down your  drink.

Hope you enjoy and it

Check out more works for me wednesday’s  here

Here are your digital scrapbook  freebies

Photography Related

ad

Templates

SM-Preview

paislee-pressplateNo15-prv

templatechallenge_previewsmall

 

Alpha

SweetyGirly_Preview_alphas

38484565_p

 

elements

prirocha_mixedelements_preview

folder5

folder6

SSA_Extractly_preview

allisonpennington_FWF_preview

 

quick pages

corinne_QP_yummy_toys_story_Preview_big

QP01 by ScrapAnges

38564380_p

Papers

preview boudoir papiers

Kits

mariliess_nightwish_preview

pimpd-earth-day

6 comments:

  1. I've just never really enjoyed the taste of coffee -- the smell is yummy, but not so much the taste. I used to say that it's because I don't like "warm" drinks (not even hot chocolate), but with all the frozen/iced versions available, you'd think I'd like one of them. Nope, not really. At least I save on cash -- no Starbucks addiction here!

    Thanks for the freebie links -- I'm really enjoying that CoffeeTeaPhotography site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I take leftover coffee and freeze it in ice cube trays to make my iced coffee drinks. I haven't made one in a while... now you've got me craving it, LOL!

    My WFMW tip links up to a coupon for free reusable tote bag, good today only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like very much coffee, I never try the iced coffee... I prefer tea.
    Thanks for the selection of freebies ! !
    mathildescrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know as much as I like iced cappucino, I've never tried making my own. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's nice to know there are others who use cast iron cookware, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the idea and recipe.

    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE iced coffee, well honestly love pretty much any type of coffee. LOL

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!