Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dentist/Entertaining

 

Sorry  for such a late post today but needed to take daughter the dentist. This was the worst experience because she had to have extensive work done and because she is autistic and doesn’t like noise she was not a happy camper. I am so glad my husband was with me because we could here her scream all the way out in the office! Uggh it was terrible. What I don’t like is that you can not go in the back with your child at this dentist.  I understand the reasoning, but an autistic child is a little different.  They also did not come out and give me updates . I was a little upset. I hate that this is the only pediatric dentist that our insurance covers. We still have to do this one more time and I just dread it. 

Changing the subject we had a dinner party the other night for my husbands birthday and it was a real success. It was so much fun! It was very simple but we had a good time. The only problem I have is that I want things perfect and I am not one of the best house keepers but I do my best! Here is an article on how not to let our imperfections keep us from entertaining!

Here are the digital freebies!

Templates

linzliftaprilchallengec

quick pages

LilacBreezeQPPrev-ChaosLounge

Helly_Hard Rock Mama_Preview

Kits

asum-wubulous-preview 

ft_daddyslittlehelper-600

wc_mydreams_pvw

folder15

amotherslove[4]

3 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about the dentist. I hate that parents can't go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the article link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dentist visit didn't sound like fun for any of you, sorry you have to do that... Thanks for a great article!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!