Friday, May 22, 2009

DigiFree - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Search Engine



Today’s frugal Friday is about Artisian Breads! I love a good artisan bread they are so yummy, but they also come with a price tag! Well I found a book that everyone has been raving about, you make the dough up and store it in the fridge and when you want to make a loaft you just pinch off some and make it! It is called Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a Day! Do you know how much this will save you! Honestly good bread is about 5 – 6 dollars a loaf when if you make it at home it would cost you probably that much for a weeks worth of bread! I got the book a while ago and have not had had a chance to try it but will. I have heard nothing but raves!

for more frugal friday post, please visit www.lifeasmom.com


I don’t know about you but I am a foodie and I love food gawker but I tell you what I think they pick and choose who they want on their site. I tried to post my pic for baked rigatoni that I posted about earlier and they said the pic was dull and un sharp. I know it is not perfect but I don’t think it was that terrible. That is the 2nd one I have had rejected. I guess it will help me with my photography skills later on but uggh it is frustrating!


Here are your digital freebies


photoshop/elements


CoffeeShop Color Tints ad



Templates



THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate30copy THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate29




Papers


TM_Paradise_Vacation_Previa_papers


quick pages


mhains_hellodarling_QPcyf_PgPre


Music is a Daydream_thumb[2]


kit


ScrapKittenHappilyEverAfterPreview


sferguson_bb


JaniceBrasil.com_Trendy_preview


cg_hctspack

3 comments:

  1. Hi visiting again from SITS! :))

    Homemade bread always tastes better than store bought. Great idea! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love Artisian bread! My dad got into making it when he retired and it is always delicious. I love the idea of being able to make the dough ahead and then only bake what we'll actually eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooo thanks for the great link, I love making bread!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!