Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Morning all. I am so sore, we decided we would walk the bridge again last night and some friends decided they would walk with us. We didn’t make it all the way, my friend has a bad hip so she was getting wore out but it was enough because there is a really steep uphill climb as soon as you get on the bridge.

Going to have a crawfish boil today looking forward to that. I can eat with the best of them! I need some new makeup and I was looking at this site has anyone ever tried them. They are so cheap! I love clinique makeup but they are so expensive! I haven’t bought make up in a really long time but I need some now!

Here are today’s digi freebies

 

 

photography tools

CoffeeShop Pink Glow ad

Templates

sample

quick pages

39211751_p

Kits

lg_morangos_kit

get_happyday_preview

TrixieScraps_AllTogether

bld_marmalade_preview

JFlet_BabyBumblebee_Preview

ssc_mudpies_preview

gbc_gonebuggy_preview

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lists of freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blog!! Thanks for a hook-up to some great freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!