Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grocery Budget!

I was listening to the news this morning and they are talking about jobs some people wouldn’t think about if they are older and one of the jobs was a life guard! Well the guy they were talking about and was unemployed and they were talking about how he had to reduce their groceries to  1oo dollars a week. They made that sound like it was such a terrible amount. It might be for them since they probably were accustomed to having a larger amount to spend, but that is about what I spend every week and we live just fine!

What irritates me is the attitude of the reporters and T.V stations. I know there are many people that survive on much less! I guess they all should be reading the Frugal Friday’s and the Works For Me Wednesday Memes. Stay tuned tomorrow on some more really good frugal Ideas for Mother’s Day!

Templates

 DPage1

marialafrance_simplescrap_prev

papers

folder

 

quick pages

JadyDayStudio_ButtonNoseQP_Preview

qp preview small

 

Kit

JadyDayStudio_ButtonNose_Preview

KitPreview

ssc_whimsyspringpreview

sytycd-week1

DMD_Lovebythelakeside_preview

4 comments:

  1. Cute freebies - and wee birdies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- we've gotten used to such an extremely high standard of living. It's really time for a shift in this mindset.

    Thanks for the freebie links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, $100 a week is a lot to me, lol And it's not like we live on ramen noodles, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!