Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

orgjunkiempm1

Monday: Pork loin and Potato’s

Tuesday: Grilled Ribs with veggies

Wednesday: Pork chops with apples and stuffing

Thursday: Pineapple Chicken

Friday: Roast with potato’s and Glazed Carrots!

friday : Quiche with South Western Rice Salad

I have to go eat lunch with my daughter today because she is moving from lower elementary school to 5th grade (school by itself) so they are having a luncheon for the parents tomorrow! I can’t believe she is growing up! Here are a couple of pics I took the other day

IMG_1875_edited-1

IMG_1881_edited-1

My son will be going to 8th grade and will be 13 this summer! I would post some pics of him but trying to get some pictures of him is like pulling teeth!

I have got to get myself a planner. It is funny we have gotten so busy this year that I need one to keep track of everything . I have become a co leader of our autism group and have become part of our ladies group at church a youth leader at our church and my husband and son play paintball. It just seems like we never sit down. I also need to sit down and make out a list of different meals that we like and make a monthly schedule of menu’s that will keep grocery shopping simple and having meals ready for those days we are really busy!

Here are your digital scrapbook freebies

Don’t forget my Giveaway for 500 free business cards right now it looks like the only person that entered will win both sets because there are two winners!

Template

template5-packaging

word art

waf_Artist_Training(D)

elements /photo shop styles

gb_DSCO_glitter-Preview-2

page kit

royanna_feelthemusic_prev04_400

GYHOQPweb

kits

ft_theyellowsub

2cbe94bbddc26b544319f514a08288e3_image_350x350

preview4

Folder35

junkdrawer_preview_fernlili

10 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog & the design is so cute! Enjoyed looking through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'll be over for dinner on Thursday, ok? I LOVE pineapple chicken. It is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM, you are making me hungry!love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. How pretty! And the pineapple chicken sounds great. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat coming to your house this week for dinner, lol!!!!

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day! What a great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like anything involving cake!

    And I will have to send my husband your way. He's the wanna be chef in the family, and he just started his own cooking blog.

    Thanks so much for the kind comment you left on my very dramatic post about my son last week. I am feeling much better now, and I'll post a follow up to make sure everyone knows I'm in a much better place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pineapple chicken sounds really tasty! What time should I arrive? I'll bring dessert! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!