Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

 

orgjunkiempm1

Monday: Pork Loin and Roasted Corn

Tuesday:  roast and potato and a veggie

Wednesday :  Stuffed Peppers on the Grill / Salad

Thursday:  Chicken Pot Pie

Friday: broiled fish , potato and veggie

 

Breakfast

Cold Cereal

waffles

To view other mpm post please visit www.orgjunkie.com

 

I am sorry for not posting yesterday but it has been a crazy weekend, I just needed a little break! My niece and nephews were here this weekend and I wanted to be able to spend time with them. Took them and my kids to chucky cheese on Saturday. Memorials Day Weekend, Rainy Days and Chucky Cheese really don’t mix lol. It was so crowded, and noisy uggh, I think that will be the last trip to chucky for a while! My daughter is autistic so when it gets really loud she just can not stand it! You wait in line for 50 minutes waiting for a a child to make up his or her mind for a cheap toy they want. Buy the time we got up to the counter she is having a melt down!

Digital Giveaways: Sorry there was not that many today!

 

Templates

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate34

The80sme_template_widescreenphoto

ne_JenniferFoxtemplatepreview

elements

45942222

free-clust_preview

cluster frame

 

quick pages

cmdz_summeroasisqpfreebiepw-1

Preview QP

freebieresized

 

kits

Bonne_f__te_Mama_4a190cd6aae5e_400x400

5 comments:

  1. MMM, those stuffed peppers sound fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Recipes for the week! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting my freebie on your website. I have another one I just uploaded today. Now let me check out those recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo - I hate Chucky Cheese! So glad mine are past that age!!!!!! You are a brave womwan - and their pizza stinks too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu sounds yummy!! Thanks for the freebie links!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!