Monday, May 4, 2009

My Ears / Menu Plan Monday



I said before , that I had my ears pierced recently. Well this past week was week 6 so I could take my studs out and start wearing other things. Well they were a little sore and then on top of that one ear I can’t seem to get in and now they are sore and red. So uggh, I am so ready to just say forget it. I am back to cleaning them again so say a little prayer that this goes away and they start feeling normal again!.


My daughter has to have dental work done tomorrow on her mouth. They will sedate her but afterwards should be interesting from trying to keep her from eating on that side of her mouth . I have a feeling it is going to be a long day.


The other day I realized how tight we are going to be this month. My husband has not been working as much overtime and so we sat down to look at a budget. Well food it the hardest one. I really want to cut that but because of trying to lose weight and eat healthier it is so hard. I want to incorporate fresh fruit and veggies and am not sure. If anyone has any ideas or any good meatless recipes, I would love to know. We spend about 125-150 a week on everything. for more menus and recipes please visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/ .

Menu plan monday


Monday Hubbys Bday ( Baby Back ribs and green beans)


Tuesday Blackbean Burger


Wednesday! Grilled Salmon and some veggie


Thursday Grilled Chicken and Veggie


Friday: pork chops and baked potato


Here are todays digital Freebies



Templates:


THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate13-1



J2MT Template 35 (Medium)


J2MT Template 36 (Medium)






quick page


f7267a66a66e4615092e1a5d4bbbe592


pvqpand




Kits


31

7 comments:

  1. Your menu plan looks great! I couldn't live without my menu plan... and a great little list of freebies there too! Thanks for sharing!

    My Digiscrapping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your dd at the dentist tomorrow. I wish I could get them to sedate me when I went....and I'm talking even for a cleaning! It's pure torture when I go and the only thing that gets me there every 6 months is the fear of having a cavity and having to be drilled - gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to the dentist in a few minutes so I'll be thinking of your daughter!

    And thanks for the freebie list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out realsimple.com I love the cajun black beans and i think theyare inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LifeasMom recently ran a recipe swap for meatless main dishes. I found several good recipes for my family - Go visit her: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/04/urs-meatless-main-dishes.html

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bunch of vegetarian recipes (some crockpot too) on my blog: http://geekypoet.wordpress.com/

    Let me know if I can help you redo any recipes!

    Kathy (geekypoet)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my button (1 Blog and 2 Sides) on your blog.
    I hope you are having a great week.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!