Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sick Child

Sorry not much to say today my son has been running a fever for two days! He started getting chills on Mother’s day and running a fever he got sick a little yesterday morning but has been eating fine ever since he says his stomach is a little queasy but that is it. He has no sore throat or congestion. I am not sure if it is the flu or not but he will be staying home again today!  I hope he gets over it fast because he has state testing starting tomorrow and he doesn’t want to have to make it up! Ugh, I bet I will be next :) lol

 

Templates

 THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate20

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate21-1

Overlays

Sun-FIMD-Freebie

quick pages

IM-TM-QP-Freebie[5]

kit

Folder30

JadyDayStudio_LoveAllYearLong_Preview

WD-525600-preview

preview_babysdream_mlleheloise

3 comments:

  1. I hope he feels better - my son stayed home yesterday too. His only lasted 24 hours though....

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he starts feeling better, I hate to hear when little ones aren't feeling well. Thanks for showing us the kits, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!