Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet Sunday

 

IMG_1860 copy

 

I have been in the mood for muffins. So yesterday along with trying to make a strawberry cake that didn’t turn out so well, I made homemade Banana  Nut Muffins. If you have the Joy of Cooking there is a basic recipe for muffins that you can alter to your taste. I used half white and half whole wheat and used Apple Sauce instead of oil or butter. I think the next time I will use less apple sauce since they still sort of have that sticky feeling and they were in the oven for  almost 30 minutes! They taste wonderful though!

 

link me up to some of your recent sweet treats you have made or the recipes of your favorite ones! click on  Mister Linky and link up!

I need an apron, oh my I make the biggest mess baking!  Well one of these days I will get one, until then I think flour looks good on me :)

Here is a recipe that we made the other night, I didn’t get a picture of it but it was a real hit. I made a digital recipe card  for you to download and if you want have it printed in a 6x4 .

Stuffed Mexican Shells  recipe is from here!

asum_pp5_everyday_edited-1 download

Digital Kit  is a freebie from so you think you can design contest!

I  can’t believe it school is out on friday! I dread it. But I think I am going to try to take some day trips with the kids this summer. My son loves history so we have a few historical spots that I believe he would enjoy! We are also going to Destin, Fl for a week. I am so looking forward to this because we are staying in a condo with my mom and my sister and her kids and if we don’t want to do anything, we wont. I know one thing we will not be doing this year and that is going to the water park there. It is expensive we paid about 150.00 for the  four of us the last time and then the layout was so confusing and it was so crowded we didn’t even go back after lunch! What a waste.

 

Please don’t forget about my Business Card Giveaway!

Brushes

melsbrushes_paisleydoodle

quick page

 

Here is your template

PBOAR_Template-3-1

LS_TemplateChallenge7a

3533926545_5847082326_o

vichkova_template03_preview

elements

Miguy_Design_CU_Clip_Preview

quick pages

39575220_p

kit

WhyDontWe_SDS

SS_everysingleday-preview

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how tasty! I love of muffin also so much! Sometimes I give in the small paper - forms also a Mon Cherie... taste so them to us best of all;-)
    Many thanks for your prescription!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muffins are my favorite for breakfast. Yummy, and not greasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to say that it is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muffins would be my downfall if I kept them around - next to chocolate that is! Thanks for the freebie and also for all the previews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh banana nut muffins rock, my fave.
    I also grabbed the stuff shell recipe.

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM!!! (minus the nuts)

    I have a link on my blog for King Arthur Flour, oh my goodness they make some YUMMY things!!

    And I added to your mister linkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh muffins and baked rigatoni sounds FAB... yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!