Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday :

I don’t know about where you live but school is out for the summer. That means summer vacations and the Mom “I am bored”. We are taking a vacation to Florida for a week. I don’t honestly care if we sit in the condo and do nothing all week I will be happy going to the beach! I thought since we are going and to help with some of the summer boredom I would let the kids make some summer crafts such as personalized flip flops and some handmade jewelry to take down there.

I had started Tutorial Tuesday a while back, but I let it die out but I am going to revive it.

Here are some links for summer crafts !

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectlist?categoryid=96383

http://www.craftideas.info/html/tutorial_-_beaded_bracelet.html

http://parentingteens.about.com/od/teencraftssummercrafts/ss/makeflipflops1.htm

Do you have any summer crafts, please link up!

Templates

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate35

jra_template

crm_template03_preview

elements

06_E_AYearofRibbons

 

quick pages

preview-qp2

PV_-__~1

ssd preview

kits

ft_arbordaypp

folder40

preview_kawouette_princessstory

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas, thanks for sharing.

    Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for sharing. Bring sunscreen and an umbrella lol. It is hotter than hades down here and it is rainy season! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tutorials. You know how much I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful freebie hunt...thanks

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to check out those craft links. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!