Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday: Roasted Corn

 wfmwbannerKRISTEN

My husband and I love to go to flea markets. There is this one flea market we go to that has the most awesome roasted corn stand. I don’t care who you are you can’t resist at least one corn while you are there!  They have melted butter and like 50 seasonings to put on your corn.  I love corn and especially during the summer when the fresh corn is out there is nothing better that roasted corn. Well I found a way to make that roasted corn at home and it is just as good as the stand.

Homemade Roasted Corn

IMG_1924_edited-2

IMG_1927_edited-1

Preheat the oven to 350

Place whole corn on cob on oven racks (you do not have to wet or do anything else to it)

Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until tender!

When finished if you grab the top of corn and grab the silk from the top and pull it you will get most of the silk off the corn so when you peel the corn you don’t have very much work to do!

Butter and Season as you like!

for more works for me wednesday tips please visit www.wearethatfamily.com

  You know I found out you should not watch food network while you are on a diet! Check out these Grilled Sirloin Cubed Steak with Jalepeno BBQ Sauce Sandwiches

These would be good scalloped zucchini

 

Here are today’s digital scrapbook freebies!

Templates

 92sample

tt26may09-preview

 

Kits

JadyDayStudio_JollyJingleDays_preview

LRiches_EarthDay_600

abv_SYTYCDWeek4_apreview

tstroud_afathersstrength_preview

SONY DSC

quick pages

QP2 blog

AWP_ColourMeHappy_QPcyf_PgPre

cvisions_aqua_freeqpblog

papers

PAPRY_~1

2 comments:

  1. Your stuff is just beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm corn is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!