Friday, June 12, 2009

Funny and Frugal Friday

FrugalFriday

With fathers day around the corner how about some frugal ideas for fathers day gifts!

homemade card!

homemade dinner or dessert!

day off to do what he wants!

go to store buy fishing supplies and put them in tackle box!

weekend family camping trip!

for more other frugal friday tips please visit www.lifeasmom.com

 

Before  we get to the digital scrapbook freebies I am going to leave you with this video. I thought you would get a kick out of this!

Templates

DDD_temp23PRE 

Elements

zgl_alphabeads

sunshinecluster-300x300

SS_ICIWT-blogfreebie

RockinPreview

quick pages

AWP_FromMyWindow_QPcyf_PgPre

ST_RipZone_QPcyf_PgPre

Kits

collab_Tenderkiss 

folder

4 comments:

  1. thanks for those ideas, i think i might have to do the fishing one, as my hubby would love to get something like that from the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent WAAAAY too much $$$ on this years Father's Day gift, so I need to economize with a card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Omg that bear was too funny, thanks for my giggles today.

    From DST blog train, just jumpin' in for a visit! Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the great ideas! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!