Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am tired! Oh boy does VBS wear you down! I do have to say I have the best class. I have 3rd and 4th graders and they do not make a sound. I have 6 boys and 3 girls and you would think it would be terrible but they are awesome.

You could tell it is getting further along in the week because they are getting a little more chatty but they are still so good! I truly was blessed!

Vacation is next week and I could not be more pleased. After this week I am ready to sit and just be lazy. I will not have any post past friday, but will resume again the following Sunday week!

Here are your freebies!

word art

staying cool preview

DDD_WordArt19PRE

embellishments

paintchip

templates

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate56

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate57

JI_Template Scrap Night copy

Laurie's Scraps Template Challenge 9 Preview

The80sme_template_summer

quick pages

itsmyparty_QPfreebiepreview400

OpanaskoArt_Designs_Beautiful_Life_QP_preview

Papers

preview_colormylife_MD

kit

Evrything_I_love_4a375a6932233_400x400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!