Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

orgjunkiempm1

Monday not sure

Tuesday Baked Pork Loin w/ baked potato and veggies

Wednesday: Salmon Patties and Roasted Potato

Thursday: Shrimp wonton soup!

Friday Meatloaf Muffins

for more menu plan mondays visit www.orgjunie.com

My son’s report cards come out Wednesday. I am not sure if I want to see them. Ugh, I don’t know if it was his age but since he started 7th grade this past year he just refused to do homework and his grades really dropped! I just hope it isn’t too bad!

Are any of you having trouble with my blog in internet explorer , I know that I have been having problems with an error message that says abort when I tried to read others. I have now started using fire fox but was wondering if anyone was having trouble with mine!

Please don’t forget about my giveaway for a gallery wrapped canvas. I only have 2 entries right now and this is really nice ! Your chances are good as of right now!

templates

temp94sample

Elements

RZ_freebieaddon-preview

AWP_AhoyShipmate_AddonPreview

word art

SB_Magic_FreebieWordArt x

quick pages

RKROE_SomethingNautical_BlogFreebie

SailAway preview

folder1

kits

ft_MyFavoriteThing-kit600

pimpd-06gt-prev

Wilma4ever_SailAwaypreview

preview_sev_concentrededouceur

bday-bash-preview

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the freebies!

    We do something similar to the meatloaf muffins -- ours have stuffing in them (which makes them so delish!). We got the recipe from the Kraft Foods site -- lots of great recipes there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me hungry! It's fun to look at too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the meatloaf muffin recipe. I will try that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm too tired to cook right now but I'm filing away ideas for when school gets out in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!