Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday and Freebies

My husband has been on his bipap machine for 4 days now and I am telling you I see such a big difference in him. His personality for one, he seems so much happier he is not nearly as grumpy as he had been sometimes. He also seems to have more energy. I know it will take a while for the full effect to set in but it has helped tremendously so far. I thank all of you for your prayers.

He was also able to meet with a nutritionist at work and will meet again next week. I pray we are on the right path! I truly believe God put this in front of us so that we can get it taken care of now before anything bad happens!

Now onto the post I had planned to write

I know summer is here already, and if your kids are like mine they are already bored! I have tried to make a list of some summer craft tutorials for all ages! Hope you enjoy them and can use them.

For older and children you could try some of these:

Digital Scrapbooking

Jewelry making

tie died t shirts

Younger children

beaded sunglass straps

pine cone bird feeder

designer flip flops

Before you go to the digital freebies please don't forget my gallery wrapped photo canvas giveawayorget ! It is a 16x20 that is huge and it would make a awesome fathers day gift nearly 100 dollar value. There are only 2 entries so far so you have an awesome chance of winning!

Here are your digital scrapbook freebies

Templates

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate42

Template21Page12-KenziDawnDesigns

kfredricks_june09_sketch-500x500

chrissyw_freebietemplate22prev

AmyM_MFG_June09blogtrainpvw-1

AmyM_060109_tempfreeb_pvw

preview

3s_enough_Template_188_Preview

CL_Template57

template4-sarawisesmaller

The80sme_template_truestar

elements

the80sme_teenagesuperstar

quick pages

folder

Bre_Down By The Sea_Preview

jsch_quickpage4_folder_thumb[1]

kits

SDS_FamilyMovieNight

folder45

3 comments:

  1. Good news on DH! Jenn and I will keep you in our prayers.

    The Teenage Superstar is missing
    "Good Luck With That, Dad" and "how's That Working For you, Dad" said with only the voice a 13yo girl can do...

    Stan at ScrappersWorkshop
    http://www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of Template freebies and its great to see Amy's DSA comp kit there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your DH is feeling better! Thanks for the craft ideas and links! :D

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!