Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: Hybrid Tutorials

If you love digi scrapping then you will love hybrid projects using some of your favorite kits!

Here are a few hybrid tutorials. Pictures are linked to tutorials. If you do hybrid, I would love to see your projects!

how to make cute note cards!

timthumb

chip board magnets

timthumb

Transparency Sheet Goody Box

LuAnn_transparentsheet2

It is almost 3 am in the morning and I know I drank too much coffee yesterday! I let the dog out and she just will not stop barking ugh! I am so looking forward to my vacation in a couple of weeks!

 

alpha

Preview Alpha Shell 

quick pages

ldrag_fj_qp_preview

preview

TotallyTwistedScraps_FreeQP_Prev-1

Kits

cmondini_blue_freebie_blog

preview_lepetitmondedegiulia_ptitesouris

Voil___l___t___4a2a3ad1bd23f_400x400

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks for the tuts! Going to check them out! Love your blog header btw!

    Visiting from the DST blog train: http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/?p=86

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hybrid tutorials - I rarely make them, but I love saving the links! Maybe one of these days I will make one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!