Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday!

 

We have vacation bible school this week. To be honest I really, really dreaded it, I guess because ours is at night and we drive the van so we don’t get home till almost 9 o’clock. Also since my daughter has classes 2 mornings a week in the summer I know she will be exhausted.

I happened to say something like that to a friend of our next door neighbor and he said I want to tell you something. I remember as a kid hearing adults plan bible school and say lets do it at the beginning of the summer and get it over with and that always has stuck with me. Boy did God ever step on my toes. I knew it was him talking to me!  But it is so awesome that I know he listens .

I have been blessed by this bible school. I have 3rd and 4th graders and I could not have a better class. They hardly say  a word. I got three more boys last night and thought I am going to have my hands full but they really were good!

Here is a Tutorial I found!

Brown Paper Bag Recipe Cards

 

Word Art

2yp0q5g

Templates

Moriginals 365 Termplate No 022

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate54 THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate52 THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate53

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate55

quick pages

257

preview qp

TMONE_softballprincess_tsa_QP_01x

Kits

preview_addon

5 comments:

  1. I think all parents who are helping at VBS dread it - until it starts and you see the wonder in a child's eyes.

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it continues to go well for you, and that the message you share will stick with these kids long after this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VBS is great, but I can't imagine having it at night. That would have made me a bit nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tut, thanks for the freebie links!!

    http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!