Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday And Bathing Suits for Kids

First of all I have not scrapped a layout in a while so I decided to scrap one of my daughters field day photo’s

field-day

The works for me Wednesday is how you keep children busy in the summer! Well for me my kids love reading so that is one way. It is free (if you are not late with your books) and their is always free activities going on! The next is to find some summer craft activities. If you click on my link , I have a few activity tutorials listed on yesterdays post. for more works for me wednesday post please visit www.wearethatfamily.com

I don’t know how many of you have bought bathing suites for kids but I am appalled at the the types of bathing suits they offer. My daughter is starting to get into junior size clothing and I went to walmart to find a bathing suit and in the juniors department they did not have just a plain one piece swimming suit. The bathing suits they did have were terrible. They were either tiny bikinis or one pieces with most of it cut out! Any good suggestions for a decent bathing suit would be appreciated!

Don’t forget about my gallery wrapped canvas giveaway ! Tomorrow is the last day to enter!

templates

gb_strippy-template-freebie-preview

folder-3

THEPAPERIRISFreebieTemplate43

word art

ddd_JuneQuote_preview

quick pages

previewbluefitulemotion

kits

JadyDayStudio_MyFavoriteThing_preview

asum_favoritething_preview

5 comments:

  1. I have problems to find the perfect swimming suite too.

    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For girls swimsuits, try sports stores. I bought a speedo brand one piece about 7 years ago for myself, it was expensive, about $35, but i wear it almost everyday during the summer for the past 7 years and just now am thinking about replacing it. It's cut for swimmers so it covers and stays in place while swiming. They also now have some cute designs (mine was just plain blue). Another place is this website, I have never bought from them but the suits are cute and cover. http://www.limericki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swim suits are one thing I don't skimp on when it comes to price. I got mine from Land's End and LOVE it. A lot of different styles, colors and patterns, quality materials (not thin) and "structured" tops, if you know what I mean.

    My daughter can't wear a one piece because her body is so long from shoulder to bottom. The fit is . . . inappropriate.

    Julie @ Pragmatic Compendium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful new LO. Yes I went to Sears and got a nice Tankini (tank top, that covers midarea and full bottoms) Was looking for a full piece but settled for the tankini...lol

    Happy Scrapin’ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. our sears have great plain swimsuits for girls and ladies...if not i recommend a place that sells suits for competition, you'll pay for it, but they will be modest, but high quality

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!