Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Works For ME Wednesday

wfmwbannerKRISTEN

Today’s works for me wednesday is don’t be afraid to accept free stuff given by others. My husband called yesterday and said I got a suprise for you , I said what and he said 2 quart size bags full of blueberries.  I was so excited  do you know how much just a pint size container of blueberries are! 

These are so sweet because had to try one when he got home! I am going to use some to make a blueberry cobbler!

Blueberry Cobbler

1 cup of self rising flour

1 stick of butter

1 cup of sugar

1 cup of milk

1-2 cups of fruit

Preheat an oven 350 degrees! While oven is preheating melt butter in 8x8 or 9x9 pan inside of preheating oven. While butter melting mix flour,sugar and milk set aside. When butter has melted  pour in your fruit. Then pour in your flour mixture but do not mix. Bake in a oven for 45 minutes to an hour!

 

here are today’s freebies!

word art

Respect (Medium)

chillaxin' blog freebee

papers

ScrapAnges_CouleurEte_Preview

quick pages

magicr_SF_freebie06

090606110139137378

PV - QP - Le petit monde de Giulia

preview qp

folder54

kits

perfect_moment_preview

Collaboratif_Oh_my_boy_pv

Simplette_DeliciousFREEBIE_preview

4 comments:

  1. I love blueberries! I love blueberry cobbler too! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are so good at finding freebies!! and i am so jealous of ur blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh i love blueberries, TYVM for recipe...

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh i love blueberries, TYVM for recipe...

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!