Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Awesome Finds

In today’s economy, anything you can get for low cost or no cost is rare , so when I find some deals worth posting I will be sharing with you. I have gotten  Martha Stewarts Living Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine and Women’s Day Magazine for free. Now I am getting real simple magazine!  

Today only Long John Silvers is offering 1 free baja fish taco until 2.30 pm.  Hey it is a free lunch. Details Here!

Also if you like real simple magazine, you can get a year subscription through Amazon.com for only 5.00 . I used the 5.00 gift card I earned from Swag bucks and so my years subscription is free!  I am not sure how long this offer will last but it is an awesome deal!  If you haven’t tried swag bucks, I promise they do pay you for searching with gift cards and I think know even pay pal cash! If you haven’t tried it and would like to sign up, I would appreciate you going through my referral link

 

Here are your digital freebies!

Photoshop/PSE> Photography

3716641863_090a0abea6_o

Templates

77178_l

noreimerreason_template_47

image.axd

3716641863_090a0abea6_o

elements

77178_l

quick pages

APFREEBIE

folder 

papers

DJFS_SC_Preview

3 comments:

  1. You are a veritable treasure trove of goodies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just can't fathom a fish taco. Love the freebies though! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome - what wonderful goodies!! Thanks so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!