Thursday, July 23, 2009

Facebook

 

I guess I am behind in the times, but I am just getting involved with face book! It is a lot of fun but have you tried bejeweled? That is the most addictive game oh my goodness! I can’t seem to pull myself away from it. I have gotten my score to 70 thousand but I can’t get past that and it is annoying me so bad!

I have gotten so lazy about blogging this week. I guess with the summer and the kids being home it is just hard to make time for it. In a couple of weeks things will sort of be back to normal and I can get on more of a schedule!

My groceries for this week are going to be small. I am going to see what I can do with what I have in the freezer. I have some black eyed peas and I am going to get a ham hock and make black eyed peas and corn bread for dinner one night ! I am looking forward to saturday night we are going to a suprise dinner at outback for her! I haven’t been to outback since katrina hit and that is almost 4 years ago!

Here are today’s freebies!

papers

sp-divinedots-prev

quick pages

PV

33vc6xc

5dinnerbutton

6a00d8341c881553ef011571f61755970b-450wi

kits

MUnderwood_truecolors-pagekit-600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!