Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lazy Day!

Today is just a lazy day, I need to get my floors mopped and some dusting done but other than that I am going to be totally lazy! 

I have been checking out a few food blogs and came across this monte crisco sandwich! Doesn’t that look delish!

Thursday is my son’s bday. I can’t believe he will officially be a teenager! Uggh were does time go!

Here are your digital scrapbook freebies!

 

Templates

chrissyw_freebietemplate24_jacin-1

 

Elements

tf_elementpreview1

 

word art

slacker blog preview

quick page

SB_QuickPage

2 comments:

  1. yummy!!! Thanks hun for great recipe source!!!

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hungry reading your blogpost hehe! Looks really great that recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!