Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

 

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese

Tuesday: pork Loin, baked potato, Roasted Asparagus

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Roast,Yorkshire Pudding, Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Friday: Leftovers

 

for more awesome recipes please visit www.orgjunkie.com

 

I am so glad the 4th is over. I love it but I cooked all day Saturday and I was so tired by lunch time, I really didn’t want to eat to much! Everything turned out really well though! I ate way to much dessert! We had lemon squares (I used more lemon for this batch about 1/2 cup), peach crisp, triple berry crisp, and  blueberry cobbler!

Templates

hsg_wosh_LRG

sample

word art

fireworks blog preview

papers

tf_paperpreview-web

 

quick pages

sclingerman-iamfree-quickpage-preview

QPPreviewSet1

preview qplife in blue

kits

2yp0q5g

3 comments:

  1. What do you do if there aren't any left overs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea that menu plan... I wanna do that too! Happy for you that your cooking on the 4th was success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the word art and your meals for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!