Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Monday: Chicken Tortilla’s  and Spanish Rice with Homemade Tortilla’s

Tuesday: Black Eyed Peas with Corn bread

Wednesday: Baked Ham and Scalloped Potatoes

Thursday Leftovers

Friday: Homemade Pizza

 

We had such a great time Saturday night. We went to Outback Steak House for a friends Birthday. She was really suprised. We had the tenderloin with mashed potatoes and stuffed shrimp and I had the chocolate thunder dessert.

This week is going to be tight with groceries. We are really trying to get our budget together so I ask for your prayers that we can stick to this even if it gets tough because I really want to get my debts paid off.

I am really trying to do more of my cooking completely from scratch! Hope it all works out! I have also went back in some archives at org junkie and reading how to organize your recipes and they have some really awesome tips! here is the past recipe organization round up!

Sorry guys no digi freebies today, honestly I just did not see any that I was truly in love with and I don’t want to put down here just stuff to have it, I want to list what I would actually use!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sticking to your budget....and send some cornbread my way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!