Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Grill

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe July 4

I was watching the neelley’s on food network and I found my Grill! Check this out!

piggrill

It is a piggy grill, isn’t that the cutest grill you have ever seen! I want one but I know I will never get it. That grill is 1,500 dollars! Oh well it is fun to wish!

Here is my famous  BBQ Baked Bean Recipe

1 onion (diced)

1 bell pepper (diced)

teaspoon of prepared mustart

1 lb bacon

1 bottle of barbq sauce

4 cans of baked beans

Brown Sugar to taste

In a skillet fry bacon until crisp, crumble and set aside. Drain all but a couple of teaspoons of bacon fat! Fry onion and pepper in grease until onion and pepper are tender.

In a separate pot on the stove empty cans of baked beans. Mix in mustard, and barbecue sauce , onions and peppers, and bacon. Add enough brown sugar to taste, I probably use about 1 cup!  warm through!  Place in 9x13 pan and bake for about 45 minutes!

Sorry there were not a ton of freebies, but here are a few really nice ones!

Today’s Digital Scrapbook Freebies

elements

dmogstad-patrioticscrabble-preview

quick pages

SB_StarsStripes_QPcyf_KitPre

Kits

WD-FunOnThe4th-preview

preview-7

3 comments:

  1. omgosh, those baked beans sounds wonderful! And actually do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I want that grill too! It sure would be a conversation piece. Cute scrapping stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one crazy grill. I'll have to give that recipe a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!