Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: Free Mocha Monday’s Mc D’s

 

I was reading money saving mom’s blog and she alerted me to a freebie mc Donalds will be having starting July 13th. Every Monday according to Mc Donald’s website they will be giving away free 8 oz samples of there Hot or    Iced  Mocha’s. This promotion is supposed to run from July 13 to Aug 3. As always you should check your local mc d’s because sometimes they all do different things!

 

Here are your digital freebies!

Templates

117sample

ts_TT_070709

ScrapAnges_Template_DP_004

elements

112sample

tf_elementpreview2

quick pages

2yp0q5g

cap_limelightqpfreebiebykatie

QPPreviewSet3

2yp0q5g

 

Kits

collab_Psychedelic

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. Did someone say free mocha?!?!? I saw that advertised at our McD's, but I haven't had the chance to get one yet. I'll have to make sure to mark next Monday on my calendar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't they give away hot chocolate? Cold chocolate? Any kind of chocolate that has nothing to do with coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh sounds yummy but i have not been in a MickeyDs in a couple years...lol

    Have you tried the Mars candy bar summer giveaway???? you can get 4 candy bars free. you have to be one of the first 250,000 to sign up EACH friday, you can even send yourself a reminder...lol
    https://realchocolate.com/

    I just popped over from DST blog train,
    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the links -- and the McD's tip too, I'll pass that along to my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Creative Junkie...I hate coffee and would love some hot chocolate or tea would be nice too, lol! Thanks for all the wonderful links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on the freebie. We just might have to find a reason to visit a McD's ... or two ... next Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!