Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back

 

I am back!!! yeah, it has been a nice break though. If you have a blog then you will understand, sometimes it gets to feel like a chore and you need to step away for a while. Also we started homeschooling this year , which is new for us, I needed time to figure out what I was doing.

What is so awesome since I have started homeschooling my son seems to be doing so much better in math. He really just needed the extra time to work on it that he wasn’t getting in school.  I hope all continues to go well, but so far I am not regretting pulling him out of school!

Here are your digital scrapbook freebies!

Alpha’s

lstitchedscr

elements

eam-blog-8-12-preview

day14preview

6a00d8341c881553ef011571f61755970b-450wi

MO-LRS-FW-Glitter-Swirls-1-

templates

Yin_template 139

cttemplate

DDD_temp2of4PRE

FFD_TemplateWavy_preview

kits

Prev_croiseedescoeurs_kalina

Collaboratif_Holidays_at_the_countryside_pv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!