Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

 

Monday: Hamburger Helper

Tuesday:  homemade pierogis and grilled kielbasa

Wednesday: grilled chicken and a veggie

Thursday: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Friday: Homemade Grilled Pizza

for more great menu plans please visit www.orgjunkie.com

 

 

Today I ask all of you for your prayers. My mother has to take my grandmother who is 81 to the doctor because something showed up on an chest xray. This was not there the last time but it showed up now. The nurse didn’t say what it was but that it was serious. 

None of this really suprises me because she is 81 and has smoked all of her life. She also has alzheimers and my mother was in the process of placing her in a nursing home when this was found. My mother is the one that needs this strength. She is an only child so she has no one but me and my sister to lean on!

Had a good weekend didn’t do much . Got some cleaning out done, still have some more to do. I need to go get my daughter some new shoes for school and a back pack since it starts thursday. I start homeschooling my soon this week so I ask prayers for that one.

Made some banana bread last night and it is so delish! Made one with chocolate chips and one without.

 

Banana Bread

3 Medium Bannanas mashed

1/2 cup of chopped nuts

1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour

1 1/2 tsp of baking powder

1/4 tsp of baking soda

1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon

3/4 cup of sugar

1/4 cup of oil

1 egg

optional 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chocolate chips!

In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together and set aside.

In another bowl mix egg, oil, mashed banana’s and sugar.

Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and gently fold in the dry ingredients. Do not overmix, mixture should be lumpy!  pour into bread pan.

In a preheated 350 oven bake for approximately 60 minutes for a typical sized bread pan!

Here are your digital scrapbook  freebies today!

» August freebie

Templates

2afede

folder

image

template8parMarilyne

LS_Template Challenge11

elements

2afede

quick pages

42390273_p

2afede

papers

nb_paintedpapers1_preview

nb_painted papers2_preview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!