Saturday, August 1, 2009

Updates

Last night was my bday party. It was a lot of fun. Had a couple of friends over and my parents.  Had grilled chicken, potato salad and then either German chocolate or strawberry cake. It was delish!  Got a framed print that I have been wanting.

Today, need to stay at the house and get some cleaning done. I would love to go to some garage sales but don’t really need to spend the money right now.

Start homeschooling my 13 year old this week. This will be his first year and will see how that goes. I need to sit down and start writing out a schedule. Those that homeschool how do you schedule your day?

Here are your freebies!

templates

folder[5]

Preview[6]

folder[1]

folder[1]

quick page

armina_lliella_elftopiaQP1

kits

2afede

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!