Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am so sorry!

I am so sorry for being absent. I didn't realize how much of my time homeschooling was going to take up . It has also been a good break for me. I am not going to promise I will update everyday, but I am going to update as often as possible.

My daughter started her special needs soccer league last night and it is going to be so good for her! She is really concentrating on what the coach is saying. She is so excited for this, I am so glad that this league exist. It is also nice she knows several of the kids already!

I am excited because husband and I are going away for the weekend with some friends. my mom is watching the kids . My husband needs this break so much between working almost 4o hours of overtime and going to school at night he is exhausted!

Love you guys

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!